Unable to connect to database.
1. A general user cannot connect with IPC as there is an IPC channel for sysdba only.
2. Altibase port or connection method (TCP/UNIX/IPC) is incorrect or it is blocked by a firewall.
1. Clean up unnecessary IPC sessions
Check the IPC session information from V$SESSION and clean up if there are unnecessary sessions connected, then get another IPC channel and re-connect.
2. Increase the IPC_CHANNEL_COUNT
If necessary, increase the IPC_CHANNEL_COUNT of the Altibase server. This is followed by restarting the Altibase server.
3. Check the connection URL or the firewall policy.
<How to change the IPC_CHANNEL_COUNT>
Search the IPC_CHANNEL_COUNT from $ALTIBASE_HOME/conf/altibase.properties, then change it and restart the database.
5.5.1 or above