This document describes how to check the contents of the stored procedure.
All the versions of ALTIBASE HDB
How to check
There are two ways to check the contents of the stored procedure.
- Use meta table
- Use aexport utility
Using meta table
After creating a user-defined procedure using the meta tables SYSTEM_.SYS_PROCEDURES_, SYSTEM_.SYS_PROC_PARSE_, use this to check the contents of the stored procedure.
How to create a custom procedure
Stored Procedure for User-Defined Function Output
Stored procedure to check the contents of the stored procedure
How to Execute user-defined stored procedure
Check the list of stored procedures and user-defined functions
Check the contents of the stored procedure
Using the aexport utility
aexport is a utility that saves database object creation statements to a file. After performing aexport, the contents of the stored procedure can be checked in the created file.
Execute aexport - all objects
The creation statement of all stored procedures can be checked in ALL_CRT_PROC.sql among the files created after executing aexport.
Execute aexport for each user
- If the user executes aexport after entering the database user name in the -u option of aexport and the password of the user in the -p option, only the object schema owned by the user is extracted.
- For the stored procedure information, refer to the ALL_CRT_PROC.sql file.
How to execute
Execute aexport for each object
- The object option allows extracting only specific object schemas. This option is available as of ALTIBASE HDB version 5.5.1 or later.
- For stored procedures, values can be given in the format -object user name.procedure name.
- As a result, a file with a name in the form of user name_procedure name_CRT.sql is created.
How to execute